Taking care of the paperwork and the trees

Whether it’s a trim, a thin, a restoration or even felling a tree, we care for your trees and property as if it were our own.

If your trees are protected, we can help you get the permission needed to carry out essential work.

Tree Preservation Orders  
Free support

Before you can carry out work on a tree that carries a TPO, you must first submit an application from your local District Council.

We’re happy to complete and submit the application on your behalf, free of charge, as part of a project.

We’ve been offering a free planning service for many years and we’ve built up a report with our local councils while doing so.

The good news is, only a small percentage of trees in Oxfordshire carry a TPO, so you probably don’t need to worry, but you do need to check first!

Trees in Conservation Areas 
Free support

Planning permission is also required for work on trees in a Conservation Area.

We’ve built up respectful relationships with our local tree officers over many years. Our professional knowledge and years of local council liaison, coupled with our success rate is a great starting place for your next tree related project.

99% of our applications are approved first time

We’d be happy to save you the headache and submit your planning application on your behalf. We’d advise you when the planning permission applications is lodged, and keep you up-to-date with any specific dates and requests by your local Tree Officers, all free of charge as part of a project.

Our idea of professionalism is probably a lot of people's idea of obsessive